I am a lawyer, writer, and technologist. In my work at RadicalxChange Foundation and elsewhere, I think about how society can heal itself by finding better ways of sharing power. Here are some writings and recordings!
Democracy <> Capitalism
- On where and why democracy works better than capitalism
- Are networks democratic?
- Navigating the borderlands between democracy and markets
- What are institutions?
- Comments on institutional design
- Transcending private property
- Interview of Jo Guldi
- The Future of Our Data (Noema)
- The Data Freedom Act
- Computer Users of the World, Unite! (Boston Globe)
- Podcast with Yakov Feygin and Nick Vincent
Technology and Media
- Video interview of Fred Turner
- Podcast interview of Christine Lemmer-Webber
- Podcast interview of Fred Turner
- How to Harness Cities’ Hidden Public Wealth (Noema)
- The Handbook For Radical Local Democracy
- Radical Solutions for Equality and Efficiency in Cities (Oxford Urbanists)
- Podcast appearance on “The Green Pill” with Kevin Owocki
- DAO governance design with Open Collective